What's new in Nifty Box 1.2?
This release adds AppleScript support to Nifty Box.
- New: Use AppleScript to find tagged items in Nifty Box or to
automatically tag new files and web-bookmarks.
- Changed: The Icon is now available in nice Leopard high-res.
What's new in Nifty Box 1.1.4?
This release adds support for Mac OS X Leopard. It still supports Mac OS X Tiger.
- New: In the view options pane you can now set what to display as a tool tip for an item in the item table.
- Changed: URLLoader (for URL title and URL icon) for Leopard compatibility.
- Changed: removed PDF Preview memory leak bug fix as this is now handled in Leopard.
- Changed: Adjusted the tag renaming for Leopard.
(Nifty Box 1.1.3 was an internal release)
What's new in Nifty Box 1.1.2?
- After choosing "Add Tag" the tag name is automatically opened for editing.
- Nifty Box now sends its name as "user agent" when retrieving URL information for web bookmarks.
- File items in Nifty Box, that are located on an external hard-drive, are now found even if the external hard-drive has been renamed.
- Spotlight comment export now works with FileVault.
- Added auto-repair functionality for the Nifty Box database.
- Some minor bug fixes.
What's new in Nifty Box 1.1.1?
- New prefix option for spotlight export. Now you can also choose the "&" prefix for the spotlight export.
- In "View options" you now can choose where to place the tag index drawer (left or right).
What's new in Nifty Box 1.1?
- Spotlight export for your tags and notes.
- New tag organization with folders.
- New tag cloud visualization.
- Improved speed.
- New "services" menu to tag an item in Nifty Box.
- You can now adjust the font size for all tables in Nifty Box.
- Open Finder's "Get Info…" menu directly from Nifty Box.
- You can now adjust the width of the "item detail" pane.
- New toolbar icons: "Add File" and "Add web bookmark".
- File URLs are imported as file items (and not as web bookmarks).
- Drag items from Nifty Box to other applications (e.g. web browser).